With this antique apron, you can take your craft seriously. Hand-sewn and stitched with the finest canvas and cow leather available. Quality that will last a lifetime. You get exactly what you pay for! This is a long-term investment that will one day be passed on as a wonderful heirloom! This isn't just an accessory; it's a useful tool that will secure your valuable resources while also providing a convenient location to hold them within reach at all times.
This apron is sturdy, practical, and gets more supple and beautiful with age, making it ideal for all of your hardware crafts, barbecuing, or gardening.
This one-size-fits-all apron can be used in a variety of ways and is an excellent decoration for bartenders, carpenters, baristas, and other artisans who take their work seriously.
With time, you'll grow to love it even more!
• Multi purpose - lets you perform different kinds of activities such as wood carving, welding, painting, and more!
• Fashionable - stand out from your co-workers or even from your neighbors, have this sleek looking apron that still serves its purpose
• More durable - it can withstand heat more than any ordinary aprons made our of cloth
• Built-in pockets - have quick access to your most-used tools! No need to reach out or walk far which makes you make a whole lot faster
One size fits all
3 large specialty pockets
- Type: Waist
- Material: Oil Waxed Canvas+Cow Leather
- Classification: Sleeveless Apron
- Color: Black, Light Coffee, Dark Coffee, Army Green, Khaki