FlexiStretch™Regular price $40.00 Sale price $19.90 Save $20.10
Let This Training Aid Be Your Stretching Coach!
Want to get more stretch training outside of the gym? Now, you can improve your flexibility and balance in the comfort of your home. No need for a partner or a stretching coach. Just attach the FlexiStretch™ to any door in your house and start stretching!
Perfect for those improving their flexibility for yoga, ballet, karate, and more. You can now stretch anytime, anywhere!
With the FlexiStretch™, you can do most of the difficult pose and practice efficiently in every work out place, even each of the houses! Also, it is multi-function that suitable for physical therapy treatments, great for dancers and athletes.
ACHIEVE FULL SPLITS FAST!
FlexiStretch™ is the easiest way to achieve full splits fast. With just a few weeks of use, you can improve your leg flexibility, balance, range of motion, muscle strength, and confidence! Best of all, you can do it all on your own and don't need a partner to help you get a deeper stretch.
✔️Deepen the stretching
By using the flexibility trainer, you can stretch by the passive force of the leg. Bring your training to the next level with effective stretching
Can do various poses with different angles to stretch your gluteus and sartorius etc. A useful addition to floor stretches, yoga stretching
By balancing and stretching, your muscle will become more powerful with active force to stretch
✔️Easy to use
Put the buckle on top of door and put the band into buckle, then you can start stretching
Made of natural material. Soft, durable and breathable
✔️Easy to store
Can carry stretch band everywhere to stretch and work on your extensions, especially when you travel or go to competitions
HOW TO GET STARTED AS A BEGINNER:
1. Make sure to warm up your muscles with some light exercise such as walking or jumping jacks. Stretching cold muscles may result in injury.
2. Hold a sustained stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don't bounce when stretching. Bouncing causes your muscles to overstretch which may result in small tears in fibers.
3. Only stretch to the point of mild discomfort. If it hurts, you're pushing too hard. Slow and steady wins the race. It's easy to get excited and push yourself too hard in the beginning. Instead, focus on improving over a few weeks rather than a few days, and you are sure to prevent injury.
4. Breath normally when stretching. Don't try to hold your breath or preform special breathing exercises.
5. Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health professional if you have an injury or have had a previous injury and are unsure of how to stretch properly.
- Material: Cotton
- Length: 3.5 x 250cm
1 x FlexiStretch™ Band
1 x Buckle Band
Click 'BUY IT NOW!' and enjoy a limited time discount!
*Limited Items Remaining In Stock! Not Sold In Stores!*
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE